Sunday, January 15, 2012

1-14-2012 Books / 1-15-2012 Falling Down

1-15-2012
Today I was grateful that when I fell down I was running up a hill.  I think that is much better than falling when running down a hill.  I fell down an actually, involuntarily said "Ooof!", I landed on my hands which fell on something that was not sharp.  It was kind of like doing a burpee which I often do during Jenny's boot camp classes, so that really came in handy.  So, I'm also grateful for all of the burpees Jenny has made me do!

1-14-2012
Also, I seemed to have missed yesterday.  I am grateful for books (as well as being able to read).  There's always something to do if you have a book, you can transport yourself someplace else without leaving where you are.  I started to read Steinbeck's  East of Eden  which I was probably supposed to read sometime during high school. I've rediscovered reading recently, and I'm very grateful that books don't hold a grudge for having been ignored so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment