Wednesday, June 27, 2012

6-27-2012 People Who Remind You to Be Grateful

A facebook friend and someone who I have run with once or twice (although she is way faster than me) posted a good lesson in how to look at stressful things and see something to be grateful, she said:

So today when I started to stress, I reminded myself of a few things: instead of stressing that the house is messy, I'm thankful for my babies that love to play; when work started to get the best of me, I'm thankful for a job and a great organization to work for; the laundry wasn't all done but I'm thankful I'm able to go out there and run adding to those dirty clothes.

Work was stressful today, other problems arose like the lawn and the pool and the house being empty as well as other ongoing things.  But, the lesson above is that if you have something to be stressed out over, you can look at it and be grateful for it instead if you just look at it differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment