Wednesday, March 14, 2012

3-12-2012 Emergency Vets

Our dear sweet dog Sammy, is not always so sweet when it comes to the dog next door.  I got home from work and was heating up my dinner when he went rushing outside, ran to the screen door which popped right open.  Next thing he was having face to face barking time with the neighbor dog (rottie mix).   The neighbor dog got one good bite on Sammy's snout.  It didn't look so bad at first, but it did look kind of odd.  I guess because it wasn't bleeding.  As I looked at it, I realized it was a pretty deep hole.

I've been to this emergency vet a few times before, so I knew right where to go.   No appointment, no explanations on the phone what was wrong, just show up - just like the human ER!

After 3 and a half hours and $250, Sammy was all sewn up and wearing a stylish dog cone on his head.

I am sure grateful that I knew where to go and knew they would be open - yes, grateful for Emergency Vets!

No comments:

Post a Comment