Thursday, March 29, 2012

3-26-2012 AAA

I'm grateful for AAA.  I don't use them very often, but when I do, it's when I really need them, or at least makes my life a lot easier.  Had a flat tire on my truck.  Looks like the week for car problems.  I started to change the tire myself and could have sworn I had changed a tire on my truck before but must not have because everything seemed new to me about it, like where the tools were, and how to get the jack out, and how to disconnect the spare from the cable that held it on.
Got most of the way done, and was then unsure about where to put the jack.  I studied the manual a bit then finally decided to call AAA.
They got out right away and finished changing the tire.
I think I could have finished it myself, but it was some stress I didn't need, so I was very grateful that they came out and gave me a hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment