Saturday, November 3, 2012

11-2-2012 Notes to Self

Earlier in the week I was thinking about something.  I was thinking about the power of faith.  Faith really becomes important when everything else seems to have gone away, hope, reason, etc.  But, sometimes you just have to trust in faith.

Then today, something was troubling me, and things seemed hopeless.  Then I remembered what I had been thinking about earlier in the week.  I believed it then, so I would believe it today also, just have faith, trust, and go on.  (It makes me think of a dark tunnel I ran through a long time ago.  I tried to go around it, but found I had to go through it.  I had no light with me.  I knew the tunnel would get pitch black in the middle, but I also knew that if I kept on running I would come out the other side.  So, I ran through it and as I predicted, it was pitch black in the middle, but I kept on going and just as I told myself I did come out the other side).

Remember what you tell yourself and believe, it will come in useful!
I am grateful for these notes to self.

No comments:

Post a Comment