Saturday, March 25, 2017

3-25-2017 Talking About It

It sounds like a cliche sometimes when someone says "you'll feel a lot better if you talk about it."  But cliche's got that way for mostly being true.  Talking is taking a type of action, like writing is as well.  They are both different from other types of actions because in a way you're still not really doing anything.  But still, there is power in talking, it's the seed, the thing to get things rolling.

I've had to do a lot of talking recently, to various people, and about things I might not have talked about if I didn't have a goal.

And, it really has helped in many ways.  I do feel a lot better (maybe not at the very first moment, maybe it takes a day or two or a week, but eventually and especially compared to not talking in the end you really do feel a lot better).

So, today I'm grateful for talking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment