Tuesday, April 4, 2017

4-4-2017 Knowing Where to Get Help

About a year ago, I was thinking about trying to figure out how to get through issues involving my kids and moving forward with a relationship that would hopefully lead to getting married again.  It felt like at the time it wasn't what I was ready for (although I probably was).  Nearly a year goes by and a lot happens and I have a series of little and a few big epiphanies about life, what is important and it all leads back to what I had turned down a year ago.

But part of the puzzle this time, as I contemplated moving forward is I knew there was someone that could help when I was  ready.  A lot of pieces came together in my mind over the course of a week, but this one was a pretty big one and made the decision a lot easier.

So tonight, I'm very grateful for knowing where to get help.  Hope, not ever giving up, and remembering to be grateful is what I will do, and maybe someday these words will help someone!

No comments:

Post a Comment