Sunday, July 29, 2012

7-29-2012 Snowball Effect (the good one)

This morning, I was feeling a little bit lazy but I knew there was stuff I needed to do, although I wasn't sure what.  It can feel overwhelming sometimes when you have that feeling.
I went to use the bathroom, then thought to myself, ok, I'll just clean the toilet (I know, not everyone's favorite job, but it's pretty easy).  Cleaned the inside and outside, then decided, why not mop the floor?  Then since the mop was out, why not mop the kitchen floor, and then the foyer.  Then I was on a roll and took out the vacuum cleaner, picked up some things, and wiped down the counters.

Yay, snowball effect at its best, and a good part of the house cleaned! (as well as the dread of needing to get stuff done but not knowing where to start).
I'm grateful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment