Friday, August 31, 2012

8-30-2012 Power of Positive Thinking

Last Friday when I was stressing out about various things and was about to go to bed, I decided I would try and end the day with a positive thought.  I decided to be grateful for the fact that tomorrow was another day and things could be better.

And it worked, things did get better.

I ran in a fulfilling 5K race, was able to see some good friends, was able to accomplish a lot around the house, then had a very peaceful and relaxing run across some hilly roads the next morning with some old friends and new friends.

Coincidence?  Maybe
Can you positive think your way out of any bad situation?  Probably not
But in the grand scheme of things, a positive attitude can go a long way.  Try and stay positive.

And be grateful when you can enjoy the successes.  Maybe it will even spread to someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment