Tuesday, August 7, 2012

8-7-2012 Challenges that make You Stronger

Sometimes if you think back on the events in life that stand out, the ones that have shaped you, many of them are some of the most difficult challenges, the ones that make you ask "why me?  why is this happening to me?"

Or, maybe thinking about running, and how the hardest runs are the ones that most prepare you to run the best race of your life.  It might be a hard run because you are not feeling well, a hard run because it is farther than you thought you could run or faster than you thought possible.

The classes that challenged you the most in school are also like that.

For any challenge that seemed impossible at the time but I somehow managed to survive, I'm grateful.

I'm grateful when the challenges are over, too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment