Wednesday, September 12, 2012

9-12-12 Knowing What Life Is

I may not know what the meaning of life is or what life is all about.   But I did hear one time that life is what happens when you are busy making other plans.  I think back to the good and bad things that happened today, and the things that come to mind had little to do with the plans that were being made.  Those plans are for the future, but what happened today happened today.  We live in the day.   Worrying excessively about the future is not what life is, it is not what you'll remember, except perhaps to think back and wondered why you worried so much.

I am grateful for this idea because it makes the future not so worrisome when you realize that what counts is what you do during each day.

I think this made very little sense but that's ok, I think I get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment