Sunday, October 14, 2012

10-12-12 Breakfast With Dad

One more chance to have breakfast at my school's son.  Things change over time, but we can enjoy these moments while they last.  My youngest one is growing up fast and has a little under one school year left before he moves onto the next school. 

Breakfast was good with eggs, pancakes, juice, coffee, and sausage - just about everything.  It was a good chance to be there with my son, and take in the sights of the school and where he eats lunch each day.

The last time I came for breakfast was toward the end of the last school year.  There were many uncertainties ahead, both good and bad which have come and gone.  There will always be those things to worry and wonder about.

But, this morning, it was just about sitting down and having breakfast, being there for my son so he could have breakfast with dad.  I'm grateful that I was there for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment