Thursday, October 25, 2012

10-25-12 Doing Something

Sometimes there is a lot that you could be doing, a lot that you should be doing, a lot that needs to be done.  It can become overwhelming and you can end up doing nothing.

It's at those times when doing something, no matter small is infinitely better than doing nothing.  When I don't have time to work out, I do a workout called my "better than nothing workout".

When I don't know where to start on a project, I do something, and that's all that it takes - even if it wasn't the 100% best place to start.

I didn't know what to write tonight, so I decided I would just write something.

Doing something is at least existing, and that's at least the first step to really living.

So, tonight I'm grateful for doing something.

No comments:

Post a Comment