Monday, October 15, 2012

10-15-12 Remembering that Miracles can Happen

Two things happened as I ran this morning.  I started out feeling slow and creaky, I couldn't seem to get any sort of bounce or flow or anything like that.  But, I've been through this before.  I knew that if I kept on going for 2 or 3 miles, my way of thinking would change.

And it did change.  I remembered that miracles can happen.  I've seen small miracles happen.  Those times when things just turn around for the better.  They happen when you least expect them.  This means they don't happen all the time, so you can't always count on them, but you can't count on them to not happen either.

This one thought changed my outlook (at least for a while).

I was grateful to have remembered this.

No comments:

Post a Comment