Tuesday, May 15, 2012

5-8-2012 Things that Could have Fallen apart but Didn't

So, today, finally I was able to get my boat to a repair shop.  Among other things that needed servicing, the boat trailer probably was long overdue to have its bearings repacked.  Bad things can happen when this is neglected.  You can end up becoming "that guy" on the side of the road with the boat about to fall over because the wheel has come off on one side of the trailer.

To compound this drama, I feel terribly that I'm in this situation, since I'm incredibly lucky to have been able to buy a boat in the first place, but then to not use it and let things go like that, ughhhhh....

Oh well, time for action.

The wheels did not come off and I'm finally one step further to at least getting this small fiasco sorted out, now if everything else was just this easy!!

However, looking at this from the bright side, I'm grateful about these things, where it could have fallen apart but did not!!

No comments:

Post a Comment