Monday, June 25, 2012

6-24-2012 Carpe Diem!

It rained all day today, a tropical storm was just sitting there somewhere off the coast of Florida.  It wasn't like a fast moving hurricane, just lots and lots of rain, steady all day.

This all day rain is the kind of weather that could make one stay inside and feel trapped.

A kid might see things otherwise and say something like, "I want to go play in the rain"

No thunder or lightning out, so I say "Ok".

I see him run outside with his bathing suit and jump into the pool, get out and jump back in again, splash around and have fun.

It looks wet, but it's actually kind of warm out.

So, I get decide to seize the day, get my bathing suit on and run out there, cannonball right in to the pool, get out and do it again.  Lather, rinse, repeat.

I'm grateful for Carpe Diem!  I will remember that moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment