Wednesday, June 13, 2012

6-6-2012 The kids Tae Kwon Do Instructor

I looked back and didn't see any entry for this, but if I missed it, it is worth repeating.  The kids have been going to Tae Kwon Do for quite some time now and have had the same instructor.  He is a great guy and has watched them grow and also helped.  I think he helps me grow sometimes too even though I'm just there watching.  But, I see the lessons, both physical and mental/emotional that he teaches and sometimes learn something myself.

The past couple of months I have been taking them quite a bit which has helped them with consistency and gives us time to do some bonding - driving to and from, seeing what they are up to and sometimes Smoothie King afterward.

Craig - the instructor, has been one of those "constants" that are good to have in life to help keep things anchored, especially as changes happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment