Thursday, June 28, 2012

6-28-2012 Faith

Sometimes you hear people say to just believe, use your faith.  It's a good philosophy.  But, the times you really need to put it into practice can seem daunting.  Those times when logic and reason seem to fail and emotions can get the better of you, it's time to listen to those people who tell you to have faith.

One time I went running very early in the morning, before it was light.  I was on a trail that went through an old train tunnel which was pitch black.  Kind of scary inside, but I kept running and came out the other side.

Faith is kind of like that, you just keep going despite the darkness because you believe you can.

Of course, I'd prefer to not have to run on faith, but when you need it I'm definitely grateful for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment