Thursday, March 1, 2012

2-29-2012 Dreams

I love dreams and dreaming.  I think it is wonderful when people have big dreams, but I'm not talking about those now.  I'm not talking about MLK's "I have a dream" or even Les Miserables "I Dreamed a Dream".  Although those are wonderful and powerful things that can change the world.

I'm talking about every day (actually night) dreams - silly dreams, scary dreams, sad dreams, normal dreams, convoluted dreams, any kind.  The act of dreaming, it's the ultimate virtual reality experience.  It makes you think.  If it's a bad dream it makes you thankful that it was just a dream.

I like to talk about dreams and sometimes write them down.  The more I do this, the more I remember them, and then sometimes I can even tell when I'm dreaming while having a dream.

People need to dream, it refreshes us and helps recreate parts of us.  And sometimes, for some people they can inspire a big dream.

I'm grateful for dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment