Sunday, March 25, 2012

3-21-2012 Music

I love listening to music.  I listen to it at work, when I wake up with my clock radio, when I'm driving and when I'm running.  There is background music and then there's music which really moves you.  Music to be happy with and music to remember.  If my day is not going well and I feel like I'm in a rut, then turning on the music can get me thinking about something else and then I come back to whatever the problem was but with a new perspective and new energy.  I just have to remember to switch it on.

When I'm doing a long run, I like to get into the run first, and then about half way through or later, turn on the music and let it help to move me along.  Music does so much for us, it does a lot for me.
I'm grateful for music.

No comments:

Post a Comment