Thursday, March 29, 2012

3-24-2012 Jumper Cables

I got back from my run and saw a text from Jenny that her car wouldn't start.   I was hoping it was just the battery.  So, I hooked up the jumper cables between her car and my truck and it pretty much just started right up.

Andy asked me how I got her Jenny's car started and I told him about the jumper cables which he didn't really know that we had.  I'll have to walk him through it sometime before he learns how to drive!

So, I was grateful for those jumper cables, how to use them, and that we have a second vehicle to jump start from.

(although I would later find out I could have called AAA, told them I needed a new battery and they would have brought one out to me and installed the new one).

Oh well, the car did need some new front tires and it was time for an oil change, and I had the time, so no problem to go run over to the dealership and wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment