Sunday, March 25, 2012

3-20-2012 Inexpensive Mass storage devices

Yes, usb memory sticks, thumb drives, whatever you call them.  They are pretty handy and they can hold more and more stuff all the time.  When the cd player in my truck stopped working a while ago it stayed broken for a while.  Then instead of putting an original factory radio, a got a new radio/cd player for less money than a factory unit.  The new one also came with a place to plug in a usb thumb drive.  I had one that I got for $16 and could fit more than every song I own.  It's amazing how these small things can hold so much.  There's lots of little things like this that exist that we hardly even think about any more.  This is just one of them.  I'm grateful for these little, inexpensive mass storage devices.

No comments:

Post a Comment