Wednesday, April 11, 2012

4-1-2012 Paint

I painted a section of fence today that really needed it.  I also was able to get my son to help me.  The section of fence looked pretty bad.  I could see it each morning while looking out the kitchen window and while sitting on the back porch. Eventually I thought enough is enough, time to paint.

I had to pull some weeds and clean off some mold, as well as nail some loose boards back on before painting.  So, between the prep work for the painting and the actually paint, the little corner of the backyard went from eyesore to white, bright, and new looking.

Painting really made a big difference.  I think about all the times I've painted something and how much I've learned the value of paint.

I am grateful for paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment