Monday, April 30, 2012

4-22-2012 Spring planting

I had the urge to buy a few plants and plant them.  Where last years plants used to be were just the brown remnants and some weeds.  I made some room, pulled out the old stuff and some more weeds, including the wild vines that were starting to cover the back fence.

I just put in a few things, some raspberry bushes, a pepper plant and a new tomato plant.  But, while doing this discovered some wild blackberries growing behind the fence.  I cut a path back there and was able to pick a few, hopefully I'll get some more.  I hope to get some more plants put in , little by little.

Spending time in the back yard, putting in these new plants and clearing out the old stuff felt, for lack of a better word, good.

I'm grateful for spring planting.

No comments:

Post a Comment