Thursday, February 23, 2012

2-21-2012 My Job

I have a good job, a good office to work at with people I get along with and respect and I receive respect and dignity despite some of my quirks which some people might not get.  There are low points here and there and times of great pressure, but there are many good points, too.

There have been some days when I need to bring the kids with me to the office, it doesn't happen too often but it's great that I'm able to do it now and then.  Not ever for the entire day, but maybe up to half a day, they sit in a nearby conference room and do something to keep them busy.  They'll come by my office to ask me a question, or I'll go over to check on them.  We can get a snack from the kitchen.  They are well behaved when they come here because I think I have made it clear that this is a privilege.

I won't go into every last thing that I am grateful for about my job, but, yes I am grateful for my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment