Tuesday, February 7, 2012

2-6-2012 Fun Exercise - aka Boot Camp

Today I'm grateful for the boot camp class which my wife teaches two days a week and I have been able to go many times since she started.

I have done many of these exercises on my own in the past, but she adds new ones all the time and it's so much easier to just do it when someone else has it all planned out for you.  Also, I have met many new people as well as working out with people I know from running.  The exercises help make up for the rut my body can get into from mainly just doing running - getting to move around in 3 different planes.  Doing some exercises I'm good at, as well as the humility from the ones that make me look clumsy and sometimes even weak.  We all have room for improvement and we are all in this together.

So, today I'm grateful for my wife's boot camp class.

No comments:

Post a Comment